Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ignorance is bliss ..


... You don't see many "Jesus freaks" taking a crowbar to the Pope for allowing the molestation of hundreds of children, or sponsoring and protecting Nazi's for the genocide of 6 million humans ... or for just plain evil that has plagued this planet for thousands of years in the "name of Jesus" ... I guess it's easier to take your ignorant mindset bullshit to a piece of paper! No guts no glory?
Following is a small example of the stupid pricks lacking fucking brain cells ...
"posted by: Justin8110 - Oct. 08, 2010 4:18 PM ET USA

"We ought to start a fund to help get her out of jail. She did the right thing. Blasphemy is worse than murder."

Good for you Justin8110!! ... I'm sure Jesus would agree with you!

"My work is about the corruption of the spiritual by the institutions behind it, not about the beliefs of anyone. I respect people's opinions and I hope they respect mine, ..All I do is use my art to express my anxieties, with some sense of humor. Lets agree to disagree, and long live our First Amendment."
-Enrique Chagoya

No comments: